We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Administration Trainee who is wanting to commence their career within business.
Undertaking this 24-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Business and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful business career.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE:
- Supporting the training administration team
- Preparing student workbooks
- Preparing licences / Certificates for students
- Mail run
- Filing / copying
- Accurately entering data into the internal system
- General office upkeep
This part-time position is located in Ingleburn where you will be hosted with a Registered Training Organisation that provides safety, construction and high-risk work training and assessments.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are searching for a friendly, upbeat and self-motivated individual looking to start their career in an office environment. You will be well presented, a people-person, but also carry an air of maturity and professionalism about you.
- Available to work Monday, Thursday and Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Pass pre-employment Police and Working with Children check
- Driver's licence
- A customer service expert who thrives on ensuring best customer outcomes
- A love for admin, complemented by strong typing and computer skills
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills and knowledge
- Professional telephone manner with good communication skills
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the below:
- Why you think you are the best person for the position
- Why a Business Traineeship is of interest to you
- Outline any prior experience you may have had in a similar role