Do you have a knack for computers, are good at maths and have exceptional attention to detail? Are you interested in building a foundation for your future payroll-orientated career by learning from well experienced payroll professionals? Then this Payroll Traineeship is the perfect opportunity for you.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become an experienced Payroll Officer while completing a Certificate III in Business.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE
- Collecting, calculating, and entering data in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently
- Resolving payroll discrepancies
- Maintaining payroll operations by following policies and procedures
This position is located in Acacia Ridge and you will be hosted with a leading Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Manufacturer who services customers in a wide range of industries.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt! No financial debt - our traineeships are Government funded
- We will actually pay you to learn! You will complete with a qualification and be equipped to secure a career in a competitive workforce
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
As a Payroll Trainee with a great work attitude and excellent communication skills, you will thrive in this environment by demonstrating:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- An ability to prioritise and manage workload accordingly
- Collaborative teamwork skills to achieve common goals
- An ability to learn and work across multiple technological platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be punctual, well presented and committed to learning
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Experience in an office or admin setting
- Current driver’s license
- Completion of Year 12
- Pre-employment medical examination
- Drug and alcohol test
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be best suited for this dynamic customer service traineeship!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/