We are seeking a self-motivated, driven and energetic Project Management Trainee who has workforce experience and is now wanting to continue their career in this area.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate IV in Project Management Practice which will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice where you will become more involved within your chosen workplace projects, by teaching you the best way to apply prior tried and tested methodologies.
This traineeship will be assisting the engineering team and involve:
- co-ordination of installation work
- budget management
- creating a business case
- obtaining quotes
- ensuring safe work methods are followed
- risk assessments
This position is located in Brisbane City and you will be hosted with a company who engineers and manufactures technology products.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL PRESENT:
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to prioritise a variety of tasks and manage workload accordingly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong commitment to show up to work every day on time and with a positive attitude
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems quickly
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt! No financial debt - our traineeships are Government funded
- We will actually pay you to learn! You will complete with a qualification and be equipped to secure a project management career in a competitive workforce
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Driver’s licence
- Admin/clerical experience
- Pre-employment medical
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Project Management Trainee.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/