Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that motivates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Retail Traineeship.
Undertaking this 12-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III Certificate III in Retail and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful retail career.
You will develop the skills in a retail trade environment, which will include :
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to Customers
- Prepare, pick and pack orders.
- Merchandise stock
- Processing and dispatch of orders, and much more!
The trainee will be based at the Athol Park branch, and hosted with a company that is a national leader in the retail gas sector.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government, so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Opportunity to grow within the business post traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for hands-on, motivated and focused individuals who are willing to learn and start their career in a trade style retail environment! If you are a strong communicator, and a good team-player – this could the role for you!
- Reliable transport
- Pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening and Police check
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Retail Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/