Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that motivates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Retail Traineeship.
Undertaking this 24-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Retail and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful retail career.
You will develop the skills in a retail trade environment which include:
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to customers
- Prepare, pick and pack orders
- A variety of warehousing duties
- Merchandise stock
- Processing and dispatch of orders, and much more!
The trainee will be hosted with BOC in Laverton North which is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government, so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Opportunity to grow within the business post traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for a team player that is wanting to use their skills in sales and customer service to excel at this traineeship. You will be given both forklift training and also an opportunity to complete an introduction to welding course as well.
The role is hands-on and includes manual labour, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift heavy items when required. If you are good at communication and have sales experience – this role could be for you!
- Strong customer service skills
- Forklift Licence (highly desirable)
- Ability to pass Police Check and Pre-Employment Medical
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Retail Gas Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.