Our client is Australia's leader in gases, engineering and healthcare, providing solutions to many speciality sectors including heavy industry and medical environments. We currently have an opening for an Internal Trade Sales Trainee to join the team at our client's Laverton North location in Melbourne.
This traineeship will see you complete your Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) as you put theory into practice and get paid in the process. No two days are the same, and you'll gain valuable experience to set you up for a successful career. As an added bonus, you'll be given forklift training and have the opportunity to complete an introduction to welding course.
The role is hands-on and will involve some sales, phone and customer service work as well as some manual labour moving stock around, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift heavy items when required in the store.
IS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
To be considered for this traineeship, you'll have:
- A positive and committed attitude
- A driven attitude to exceeding sales targets
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Driver's licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical, drug/alcohol screening and police check
- Trade experience and knowledge highly regarded
- No HELP-HECS Debt – so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- Earn while you learn. Get paid while you gain your experience and qualifications!
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will support and guide you through your traineeship
Are you ready to begin your career in Internal Trade Sales? Apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.