Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that motivates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Trade Sales Traineeship.
Undertaking this Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216)and will give you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the trade sales industry and the opportunity to forge a long-term career with a world leader in gas, engineering, and safety products.
The role will include:
- Providing customer service through face to face, phone, and email interactions
- Receive, dispatch and store gas cylinders and hard goods
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to customers
- Prepare, pick, and pack orders
- Promoting a full range of gases, welding, and safety equipment
The trainee will be hosted in Malaga with a company that is well known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. They provide safe, sustainable, and innovative solutions for customers in many speciality sectors including, heavy industry and medical environments.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government, so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Opportunity to grow within the business post traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
If you have previous customer service or sales experience in hospitality or retail and are looking for a role that will utilise that experience with the chance to forge a career in trade sales, then here is your opportunity!
You will be trained in all aspects of the business in this traineeship as well as being given the opportunity to obtain your forklift licence and complete an introductory course in welding.
The role is hands-on and includes some manual labour moving stock around, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift heavy items when required.
- Min. Year 10 Certificate or equivalent
- Driver's licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening and Police check
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Trade Sales Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website to check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.