Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that motivates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Internal Trade Sales Traineeship.
Undertaking this 24-month Traineeship will see you complete with a Certificate III in Retail and will give you the opportunity to put theory into practice in order to gain valuable experience in the workplace to set you up for a successful retail career.
The role will include:
- Providing customer service through face to face, phone and email interactions
- Receive, dispatch and store gas cylinders and hard goods
- Assist and provide counter sales solutions to customers
- Prepare, pick and pack orders
- Promoting a full range of gases, welding and safety equipment
The trainee will be hosted in Tighes Hill with a company that is well known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. They provide safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many speciality sectors including, heavy industry and medical environments.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government, so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your traineeship
- Opportunity to grow within the business post traineeship
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for a team player who is wanting to use their skills in sales and customer service to excel at this traineeship. You will be given the opportunity to complete a welding course.
The role is hands-on and includes manual labour, meaning we are needing someone who is happy to safely lift heavy items when required.
- Open driver's licence and reliable transport
- Year 10 Certificate or equivalent
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening and Police check
- Forklift licence and welding experience is highly regarded
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Internal Trade Sales Traineeship!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.