Security Systems Apprenticeship
Our client PMT Security Systems is an Australia owned nationwide company that provides a complete spectrum of customised and developed security solutions. They have developed and grown since 1979 into one of the largest companies within the Retail, Commercial and Government industries.
You will learn how to install, recommission, and upgrade CCTV, alarm and access control systems for major retailers, department stores, rail, prisons, and government departments. The work is generally in the local area and will involve going to various sites.
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Security Installation Technician and earn your UEE31420 Certificate III in Security Equipment.
This role is located in Seven Hills, NSW.
- Full time 4-year contract including paid annual and personal leave
- Paid weekly
- Opportunity to access Government subsidy payments of up to a total of $5000 for the first 2 years of your apprenticeship paid in 6-monthly installments
- Access to 1:1 mentoring
- The chance to learn from experienced tradespeople
- A passion for a career in a changing technological industry
- Ability to obtain a security licence (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Previous experience or a Certificate II in Electrotechnology looked upon favourably
- Punctuality and reliability
- Elevating work platform (EWP) licence preferred but not essential
- Excellent safety awareness
- Current driver's licence P Plate min
- White Card
- Ability to successfully pass a Medical, Drug and Alcohol and a Police Check
To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen with an eligible work visa.
MIGAS Apprentices & Trainees has been providing quality Australian Apprenticeship recruitment and employment services since 1988.
At MIGAS, diversity is more than a pledge; it is the foundation of what we do. We are committed to equality and celebrate diversity in all areas, including race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnicity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who welcomes applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and Women in Trades. MIGAS promotes a diverse working culture in which everyone is treated fairly and respectfully.