- New and continuing apprentices welcome to apply
- Achieve a nationally recognised Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology
- Applications closing soon – apply now!
Partnered with our client, we are looking for a mechanically-minded individual looking to continue or start their apprenticeship. Working full-time Monday to Friday, you will be mentored by industry professionals while completing your AUR32416 - Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology.
On a day-to-day basis, your main responsibilities will be painting and maintaining painted surfaces on a range of vehicles and non-vehicle applications, including but not limited to heavy trucks and machinery. You will be learning a desirable trade from industry professionals over the duration of 4 years’.
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for reliable, confident communicators looking to start their career in the spray painting trade. If you believe that you have sound time management skills, a high level of respect, are self-disciplined, are customer driven and have the ability to problem then this apprenticeship is the one for you.
- Have reliable transport to and from work on a daily basis
- Have strong ethical and work values
- Problem solving and practical thinking are your strong suit
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, time management and reliability in the workplace
- Be comfortable and confident communicating with customers, stakeholders and other members of the team
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure and follow instruction
Our client boasts 30 plus years as a semi-trailer manufacturer servicing the Australian transport industry. As well as manufacturing state of the art and innovated semi-trailer, they also provide quality new and used rental semi-trailer solutions. They are leaders in the industry due to their approach to their work and customer service.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job. Migas is an equal opportunity employer searching for female, male, Indigenous, and entry level applicants