Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail skills, or maybe perform your own renovations at home? Have you ever spray painted in your own time, and admired different tones and finishes? Get your career started today with this Spray Painting Apprenticeship.
Undertaking this four-year apprenticeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Automotive Body Refinisher and earn your Certificate III in Automotive Refinishing Technology.
You will learn the ins and outs of painting and maintaining painted surfaces on a range of vehicles and non-vehicle applications, including heavy trucks and machinery.
This position is located in Derrimut and you will be hosted with a well-established company with thirty-plus years in the industry, manufacturing state of the art and innovative semi-trailers.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are searching for individuals who love working with paints, have great attention to detail and have a passion for working with vehicles.
- Well-presented and punctual
- Ability to use your own initiative and pick up new skills quickly
- Be an effective communicator, who can take directions from management
- Ability to professionally handle customer queries.
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a great Spray Painting Apprentice!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/