Start your apprenticeship in 2017
- Multiple apprentice positions available now in locations around Queensland
- Earn and learn straight out of school in your trade of choice
- MIGAS supports you through the entire process
As part of an apprenticeship you’ll be paid to receive on-the-job training in a real workplace while completing a Vocational qualification at Certificate level to become fully qualified – and MIGAS is there to support you at every step.
We’re currently searching for the right people across a variety of trade areas who want to work in mining, construction, engineering, and automotive or even start their own business down the track. We employ apprentices and trainees in the following areas:
- Electrical – refrigeration, air conditioning, communications, instrumentation
- Automotive – mechanical fitting, diesel, light & heavy vehicle
- Construction – carpentry, plumbing, cabinet making
- Engineering – welding, boiler making, diesel fitting, fabrication
- Traineeships – administration, sales, customer service, warehousing & logistics
Who we’re looking for
At MIGAS we’re known for the quality and commitment of our apprentices and trainees.
If you pride yourself on being on time and ready to get stuck into the job at hand, are reliable eager to learn new skills, enjoy physical work and different challenges each day then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re searching for applicants who are serious about completing an apprenticeship, and are passionate about their trade leading to fantastic long term career prospects.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. Remember to include details about your education, paid or volunteer work experience in any field, contact information and tell us why a career in skilled trades is right for you.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job. We're an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for greater participation in trades for Indigenous Australians and women.