Our client BOC Gas is well known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering, and healthcare. They provide innovative, sustainable, and safe solutions for customers in speciality sectors including heavy industry and medical environments. We currently have an opening for a Trade Sales Trainee to join the team at our client's Campbellfield location in Melbourne where you will earn above award wages while learning.
This traineeship will see you complete your Certificate III in Retail (SIR30216) as you put theory into practice and get paid in the process. No two days are the same, and you'll gain valuable experience to set you up for a successful career. As an added bonus, you'll be given forklift training and have the opportunity to complete an introduction to welding course.
The role is hands-on and will involve some sales, phone, and customer service work at the front of the store as well as some stores work in the back including receiving and dispatching stock when required.
IS THIS OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU?
To be considered for this role, you'll have:
- A positive and committed attitude
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous sales or retail experience a plus
- Driver's licence and reliable transport
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical, drug/alcohol screening and police check
- COVID-19 fully vaccinated
- No HELP-HECS Debt – so you will finish with a qualification and no debt
- Earn while you learn. Get paid while you gain your experience and qualifications!
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will support and guide you through your traineeship
Are you ready to begin your career in Trade Sales? Apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-that-gets-noticed/