Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to complete a Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
You will learn a variety of skills in the warehouse including picking and packing goods, unloading containers and receiving goods. You will have to liaise with branches for stock transfers, use the Inventory System, and completing deliveries where possible.
This position is located in Silverwater, NSW where you will be hosted with an Australian's premier distributor of chemicals and equipment of pest management. They are committed to the ongoing professional development of the industry.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for an individual that is reliable, willing to learn and pays attention to details. Due to the manual handling involved in the position, we are needing someone that is fit and healthy, that is able to lift up to 20kg safely.
- Forklift licence is highly desirable
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Driver Licence is necessary - manual is preferred
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.