Do you like being always on the go, a multi-tasker and believe that every item has its place? Does working in a fast-paced warehouse environment appeal to you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehouse and Logistics Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a highly sought after warehousing professional and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
This position is located in Silverwater, NSW and you will be hosted with an employer who is one of the Nation's largest and successful suppliers of equipment and chemicals to the pest control industry.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE:
- Receiving and dispatching goods/materials
- Customer service - both over the phone and in the warehouse
- Processing counter sales and customer phone orders
- Organising shipments with couriers
- Accurate data entry and stocktake
- Ensuring the timely and safe delivery of materials and services to internal and external customers.
- Manual handling and distribution of items
THE BEST PARTS:
- Earn while you learn - Be paid to learn valuable skills within Warehousing and Logistics
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide and support you through your apprenticeship
- Supplied uniforms and PPE to ensure you are job ready
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
TO BE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL MEET THE BELOW:
- A drivers licence is a MUST and own reliable vehicle to get yourself to and from work each day
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 25kg
- Strong commitment to showing up every day and giving 100%
- Can-do and willing attitude to become the best warehousing guru!
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal candidate for this role.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter-that-gets-noticed/