- Gain your Certificate III in Warehousing Operations while earning on the job
- Kick-start your career with a globally recognised company
- Be mentored by industry professionals
Partnered with our client, we are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic trainee looking to kick-start their career in a warehousing environment. Working Full-Time Monday to Friday, you will be mentored by a global leader while completing a Certificate III in Warehousing Operations (TLI31610) via a full-time traineeship of up to 24 months’ duration.
You will develop valuable hands-on experience in this dual warehouse, retail environment, focussing largely on compressed and bulk gases, chemicals and equipment. You will receive ongoing support from a team of professional and will be exposed to a variety of functions of the busy world of warehousing operations from yard work, retail work and warehousing duties.
You will be very hands-on and trained to perform duties including:
- Pick packing and assembling customer orders
- Warehouse preparations (forklift checks, pre-starts, etc.)
- Liaising professionally with customers and clients – face to face and over the phone
- Maintaining computer-based records and documentation
- Monitoring phone calls and emails communications
- Inventory, merchandise and stock control
- Manual labour/yard work
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for applicants who are self-starters, have a high attention to detail and enjoy hands-on work. You will possess strong work ethics, a high level of initiative, a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn. This role can be very physical and requires regular manual handling duties with heavy lifting involved, so a good level of physical fitness is a must.
- Have reliable transport to and from work in Campbellfield on a full-time basis (essential)
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Have strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Have intermediate computer skills
- Be able to perform heavy manual labour tasks when required
- Be committed to completing and passing all practical and theory-based study requirements of a traineeship
Our premier host employer is a member of a global business that supplies compressed and bulk gases, chemicals and equipment around the world. They develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many speciality sectors, heavy industry and medical environments.
For more than a century, their gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
Please complete the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position.
MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades. Please note that award wages apply for this position.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job.