- Complete a nationally recognised Certificate III in Warehousing Operations
- Earn while you learn on the job
- Be mentored throughout employment by industry professionals
Partnered with our client, we are searching for a reliable and motivated individual with a can-do attitude looking to start their career in warehousing. In this full-time Traineeship working Monday to Friday, you will work towards your Certificate III in Warehouse Operations over 24 months. Completion of this traineeship will give you possible career choices such as; Store person, Inventory control or Freight dispatch and receivable.
Reporting to the Warehouse manager, your daily duties will include;
- Picking/packing and dispatch of orders
- Loading trucks
- Processing orders on the computer system
- General cleaning of the warehouse
- Forklift Operation
Who we’re looking for
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and a focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a 2-year Traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion. In addition to these qualities, you will possess the following:
- Computer Literacy;
- Enjoy working in a hands-on role;
- Drivers licence and reliable transport to and from work in Laverton North;
- Be both a good team player and communicator;
- Although not essential, possessing a forklift licence will be highly desirable;
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screen; and
- Be required to pass a police check.
Our client is a well-respected company located in Laverton North. They specialise in superior road signage, traffic safety products, signage & banners, civil supplies, tools and consumables, emergency & spill containment, PPE, height safety & confined space accessories and kits.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. MIGAS is an equal opportunity employer and actively advocate for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and women in trades.
Please note that award wages apply for this position and a co-contribution may apply towards the training cost.
At MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees we are driven by a single purpose – to champion Australia’s skilled trade sector by connecting future apprentices and trainees with the right job. Migas is an equal opportunity employer searching for female, male, Indigenous, and entry level applicants