Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this full-time traineeship for up to two years’ will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Warehouse Operator and earn your Certificate III in Warehousing Operations (TLI31610).
You will develop hands-on experience in this dual warehouse and retail environment. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include (but not limited to): pick packing and assembling customer orders; warehouse preparations (forklift checks, pre-starts, etc.); yard work and manual labour; liaising with customers and up-selling products; processing orders and invoices; inventory control; and more.
This position is located in Campbellfield and you will be hosted with a global leader in the bulk and compressed gas industry. This company has offices all around the globe and is the perfect host employer to support and guide you into the completion of your traineeship.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most traineeship are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for people who are self-starters and take initiative, someone with a high level of attention to detail, enjoys hands-on work and has an eagerness to learn and develop in the warehousing industry. Due to the physical nature of this role, a good level of physical fitness is a must.
- Reliable transport to and from work in Campbellfield on a full-time basis (essential)
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Basic computer and software knowledge
- Be committed to completing and passing all practical and theory-based study requirements of a traineeship
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the best Warehousing Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/