Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this Two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become qualified in Warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Logistics.
You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse. From processing and dispatching customer orders as well as maintaining stock levels and warehouse cleanliness.
You will develop the skills in:
- Picking product according to the picking list
- Appropriate packing of customer orders
- Create delivery notes in SAP
- Create delivery bookings with the relevant courier or transport company
- Maintain First-In-First-Out (FIFO) on all shelf stocks
- Checking incoming stocks for quantity and product condition
- Maintain product storage in correct locations
- Assembly of parts
This position is located in Mulgrave where you will be hosted with a global market leader in the development, production, and sales of field devices for controlling heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems. Sensors, control valves and damper actuators make up the company’s core business.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a 2-year Traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Be required to pass a police check
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/