Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become qualified in warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (pick, load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Maintain inventory accuracy and keep quality standards high for audits; report any discrepancies
- Keep a clean and safe working environment
- Communicate and cooperate with the team leader and team members
- Operate warehouse vehicles and equipment safely
- Follow quality and service standards and comply with procedures
This position is located in Marsden Park where you will be hosted with a rapidly growing family business that makes office furniture available to businesses through a network of loyal dealers in every state of Australia.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will be a practically minded individual with strong maths and computer skills who has a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a 2-year Traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Driver's licence
- Drug and Alcohol Test
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.