Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to gain your Cert III in Logistics.
You will learn the ins and outs of and develop the skills of picking & packing, customer service, data entry, manual handling and forklift operation.
This position is located in Dandenong South and you will be hosted with a multi-national industrial, gas company.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and a focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. You will have the drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Driver’s licence (Manual)
- Forklift licence (desired)
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/