Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to gain your Certificate III in Logistics.
You will develop the skills in a retail trade environment, including customer service, counter sales, processing and dispatch of orders, and manual handling.
This position is located in Dandenong South and you will be hosted with a multi-national industrial gas company.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Opportunity to obtain a Forklift licence
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and focused individual with a willingness to learn. You will have the drive to see this placement through from commencement to completion.
- Pass Pre-Employment Medical, Drug/Alcohol screening
- Reliable transport
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be suitable for the role.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/