Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Warehouse Operator or Store Person and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Logistics.
You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse! Your duties will include (but are not limited to) picking/packing and dispatching of orders; processing orders; counter sales, customer service and deliveries (occasional)
This position is located in Prestons and you will be hosted with a plumbing supplier for professionals. Offering a full range of commercial and residential plumbing supplies and materials, from water heating supplies to bathroom fittings, specialist pool products and everything in between.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks;
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship;
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for hands-on, motivated and focused workers who are willing to learn and start their career in warehousing and willing to be commit to this 2-year traineeship! If you are a strong communicator, and a good team-player – this could the role for you!
- Driver's licence - preferred
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the Warehouse Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/