Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that strengthens you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year Traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified Warehouse Operator or Store Person and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Logistics.
You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse, and duties will include (but are not limited to) picking/packing and receipt and dispatching of goods, counter sales, customer service, and general cleaning of the warehouse.
This position is located in Mortdale and you will be hosted with the leading suppliers of fencing materials in Sydney.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECs Debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Opportunity to obtain your forklift licence
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post traineeship and grow within the business
WHO SHOULD APPLY
We are looking for hands-on, motivated and focused individuals who are willing to learn and start their career in warehousing and willing to commit to this 2-year traineeship. If you are a strong communicator and a good team-player, this could the role for you!
- Driver's licence - preferred
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehouse Trainee.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – take a look at some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/