Do you like being always on the go, a multi-tasker and believe that every item has its place? Does working in a fast paced warehouse environment appeal to you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehouse and Logistics Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship, will give you the opportunity to become a highly sought after Warehousing professional and earn your Certificate III in Transport and Logistics.
This position is located in Western Sydney and you will be hosted with an employer who specialises in logistics and distribution.
A DAY IN THE LIFE LOOKS LIKE:
- Receiving and dispatching goods/materials
- Customer service - both over the phone and in the warehouse
- Processing counter sales and customer phone orders
- Organising shipments with couriers
- Accurate data entry and stocktake
- Deliveries to customers in company work vehicle
- Manual handling and distribution of items
THE BEST PARTS:
- Earn while you learn - be paid to learn valuable skills within Warehousing and Logistics
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor - who will guide ad support you through your apprenticeship
- Supplied uniforms and PPE - to ensure you are job ready
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Driver’s licence is a MUST and own reliable vehicle to get yourself to and from work each day
- Strong commitment to showing up every day and giving 100%
- Can-do and willing attitude to become the best warehousing guru!
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be a great fit for this traineeship!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/