Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become qualified in Warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Warehouse Operations.
You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse, which will include:
- Receive inbound stock
- Perform cycle counts
- Dispatch of orders
- Picking and packing
- Assisting customers at the trade counter
- Obtain forklift licence 6 months into traineeship
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post traineeship
This position is located in Arndell Park where you will be hosted with a leading supplier to civil and building contractors providing a wide range of products including site safety equipment, road and traffic signage, temporary fencing solutions and tools and hardware.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will be a motivated and focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a 2-year Traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
- Be required to pass a police check
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – check out some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/