Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team sound like your type of environment? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this Two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become a qualified in Warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Logistics.
The position will be based in a cold storage warehouse environment with both chiller and freezer areas. Develop the skills to receive inbound stock, perform cycle counts, dispatch of orders, loading /unloading, picking and packing. You will also be liaising with customers over the phone, so a good phone manner and communications skills is a must.
This position is located Hazelmere and you will be hosted with leaders in refrigerated logistics, providing temperature controlled delivery and warehousing services to clients across Australia.
THE BEST BITS
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your Uni mates get paid to study?
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’ annual MiScholarship funding, a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support;
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship; and
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS;
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Obtain your Forklift licence, which will be fully funded
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our ideal candidate will have an eye for detail and take pride in your work. They will be a motivated and a focused individual with a willingness to learn and commence their career in warehousing. As this is a 2-year Traineeship, we will value your drive to see this placement from commencement to completion.
- Pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be required to pass a police check
- Able to work in a cold storage environment
- Drivers licence
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the WAREHOUSING TRAINEE.
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t sell yourself short – visit our website for some great tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter: https://www.migas.com.au/news/how-to-write-a-cover-letter/