Do you like being always on the go, are a pro multi-tasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations.
You will learn the ins and outs of warehousing and supply chain operations including receiving and dispatching. You will be required to organise stock, load vehicles and complete packing duties.
This position is located in Smithfield where you will be hosted with a leading supplier in the civil construction and infrastructure sector in Australia.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
- Ability to obtain a forklift licence paid by the host!
WHO SHOULD APPLY
Our host is looking for someone who is energetic, proactive and is willing to learn and grow within the company. Communication and interpersonal skills are really important, as well as having the confidence to ask questions.
We're seeking someone who is willing to be cross-trained and can adapt to change. Basic computer knowledge and a forklift licence are favourable.
If you are hardworking, have a positive attitude and are passionate about providing the WOW factor to internal and external customers, then this role could be for you!
- Driver's licence
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screening
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.