Do you like being always on the go, are you a pro multitasker, and believe that everything has its place? Is working in a close-knit team something that invigorates you? Take your organisational skills to the next level with this Warehousing Traineeship.
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to earn your Certificate III in Supply Chain Operations (TLI30319).
You will be learning to organise freight consignments, process purchase orders, picking and packing, loading, and unloading vehicles and using a forklift.
You will be hosted in Murarrie in Brisbane with a company that is the leading supplier of concrete mixers and servicing in Australia. They have led the way in the design and manufacture of products in this field for over 50 years.
THE BEST BITS
- No HECS-HELP debt – in fact, most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government. So, you will leave your 2 years with a qualification, no debt, and ready to earn the big bucks in an industry that is eager for more qualified tradespeople to join their ranks
- We will actually pay you to learn! How many of your uni mates get paid to study?
- Your own personal MIGAS mentor who will guide you through your apprenticeship
- Free uniforms and PPE when you start with MIGAS
- Potential to be selected for one of MIGAS’s annual MiScholarship awards, resulting in a combination of a cash prize and additional financial support
- We are a culturally diverse employer and actively advocate for local Indigenous Australians and women in trades
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Our host is looking for someone who has some mechanical aptitude, a basic understanding of computers and attention to detail. You must have good communication skills as you will be dealing with different levels on a daily basis from truck drivers to customers and not be afraid of physical work.
Previous experience in a warehousing environment would be a plus as would having a forklift licence however if you are prepared to learn the forklift the host will put you through the course at no cost to you.
- Team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- COVID-19 double vaccinated
If you think this could be you – apply online now by submitting your resume and cover letter explaining why you think you would be the ideal Warehousing Trainee!
Not sure what to say in a cover letter? Don’t miss the opportunity to make a great first impression – take a look at these tips on how to write a stand-out cover letter.