Business resources can take the form of equipment, finances and staff expertise. There are often competing priorities in businesses of any size that demand these types of resources to get things done on time and on budget. The ability to coordinate business resources for either a specific project, or the wider business, is in high demand.
This skill is critical for a high performing team, and even more so when the project at hand is complex or involves many stakeholders.
What you’ll learn
- How to review business and operational plans and organisational requirements;
- How determine resource requirements;
- How to present recommendations for resource requirements using appropriate format;
- How to acquire resources in accordance to business requirements;
- The importance of the consultation process when allocating resources;
- How to measure effectiveness of resource planning against cost;
- To identify improvements in resource planning through consultation and feedback
This course is ideal for
- Anyone who is leading a team and looking to develop a better understanding delegate and resource allocation;
- Technical specialists and tradies that have stepped into a role that requires management of multiple projects
This course includes the unit of competency
- BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
Students that complete the course assessments may gain credit into the Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.