Having a social media presence for your brand or business is critical for reaching prospective customers. Before engaging the services of a supplier most consumers are now in the habit of visiting that business’ social media pages such as Facebook and Instagram. They’re looking to see how active the business is, the type of content being posted and what other customers are saying in their comments or reviews.
This course will help busy small business owners and non-marketers to get a handle on how to use social media to enhance their business.
What you’ll learn
- How to establish a social networking presence using the right tools and applications;
- Understand some of the issues around using social media tools;
- Selecting the right social media platform for your business;
- How to start using social media to engage with users and customers;
- Test and evaluate different social media tools.
This course is ideal for
- Small business owners, or those working in a small business, who want to create a social media presence and reach new customers;
- Anyone who wants to gain a deeper understanding of different social media tools and applications.
This course is based on the unit of competency
- ICTWEB201 Use social media tools for collaboration and engagement
MiTraining offers this course as a professional development certificate only. Students who complete the assessment may seek Recognition of Prior Learning into an applicable qualification.