Conflict can rear its head in any aspect of your personal or professional life. Avoiding conflict might feel like a safe option, but can often leave the issue unresolved and simmering away.
Handling conflict well is a skill anyone can learn – and getting it right can even turn difficult relationships into positive ones.
This short course provides valuable tips and tools to help you manage conflict in diverse work situations, which is a key skill for anyone who want to step into a management or supervisory role.
What you’ll leaRN
- How to identify causes of conflict;
- The importance of cultural awareness and dealing with conflict;
- To identify the various stages of conflict;
- The financial impact of conflict on a business;
- How to appropriately respond to conflict;
- The importance of effective communication skill in conflict resolution;
- The importance of negotiation;
- What to do when a conflict cannot be resolved.
This course is ideal for
- Those who are dealing with conflict in their workplace and need a skills-shot to help them through the situation;
- Up-and-coming young managers who want to improve their conflict management skills;
- Anyone who is leading a team and looking to develop a better understanding of conflict resolution.