There’s no doubt that small business owners are pulled in different directions. Your focus might be split between keeping the books, getting back to customers and, if you’re a sole trader, actually carrying out the service yourself. When things get busy, it’s often marketing and promotions that tend drop in priority.
This course can help you better understand marketing fundamentals to help grow your business and get more customers. With marketing strategies in place, and the ability to identify your target customers, you’ll start to see marketing as less of a burden, and more of a critical driver of growth.
What you’ll leaRN
- How to develop marketing strategies;
- How to identify your product and key features;
- How to identify your target market;
- The importance of the product mix, variations and marketing mix;
- How to utilise multiple distribution channels;
- Tips to determine promotional activities;
- How to remain customer focused;
- How to develop a marketing matrix;
- How to implement a marketing strategy;
- How to monitor your market for change.
This course is ideal for
- Small business owner/operators looking to develop a clearer understanding of how to promote their business;
- Qualified tradespeople and technical specialist planning to go into business for themselves.