This practical course describes the skills and knowledge required to undertake data analysis, review website content and update a website. It’s ideal for those without web development skills but who need to maintain a website to keep the content current and accurate.
What you’ll learn
- Update content and information on a website;
- Remove services no longer available;
- Follow security procedures for updating a website;
- Rectify faults and make improvements based on customer feedback;
- Add new web pages or links;
- Carry out non-technical maintenance on a website.
This course is ideal for
- Small business owners who need a basic understanding of how to maintain and update their business website;
- Those who provide administrative support within an organisation or others who have been delegated responsibility for maintaining a website.
This course includes the unit of competency:
- BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
Students who choose to complete the course assessment may gain credit towards the nationally accredited BSB30315 Certificate III in Micro Business Operations offered by MiTraining.