Knowing how to coordinate a project – large or small, from go-to-whoa – is a job skill that can really take you places. Tackling any job of any shape or size with a project management approach can produce better results faster, more cost effectively and with a team that feels valued.
Developing a strong understanding of project management basics means you’ll be able to apply those principles to almost any work task – you’ll get more done, and get noticed for it.
What you’ll learn
- To build a solid understanding of how projects are planned and put together;
- How to scope the features, functions and benefits of the project;
- What to include in a project plan;
- How to use planning tools;
- Tips for managing time and meeting deadlines;
- An understanding of project budgets and resources;
- How to keep good quality records and monitor performance.
This course is ideal for
- Anyone who works in a project oriented environment looking to develop a better understanding of project management principles;
- Technical specialists and tradies that have stepped into a role that requires a project management approach.