The challenge of managing your time at work is…well…as old as time. Dealing with multiple, competing tasks and priorities can leave you feeling stressed and unproductive. It can also have a knock-on effect to other aspects of your work and personal life. The simple and practical short course will give you tips, tricks and insights about managing your time better that you can apply straight away.
What you’ll leaRN
- How to increase your productivity through time management;
- How to set and follow SMART objectives;
- To identify important and non-important tasks;
- The importance of prioritising and scheduling;
- Key strategies for making better use of your time;
- How to manage interruptions;
- The power of delegation;
- The keys to effective meetings.
This course is ideal for
- Anyone who is leading a team and looking to develop a better understanding of time management and how to grab hold of their days;
- Technical specialists and tradies that have stepped into a role that requires management of multiple projects;
- New managers, young leaders.