Quality customer service is the backbone of any sized business operation. It can mean even more for small business owners and sole traders where competition is high from other similar service providers. The questions is, how can unforgettable customer service be part of your point of difference and drive growth in your business?
Most people understand the importance of providing good customer service, but this course can help you deliver it.
What you’ll learn
- How to create a professional and positive impression on your customers;
- How to build rapport and good customers relations;
- An understanding of cultural awareness and how to maintain a sensitivity to specific needs;
- How to determine, understand and evaluation a customer’s needs;
- The importance of active listening and how to apply this skill when dealing with customers;
- The key to information sharing with both external and internal customers;
- How to respond and collect customer feedback.
This course is ideal for
- Anyone who works in a customer facing role looking to develop a better understanding of customer service principles;
- Technical specialists and tradies that have stepped into a role that requires communication with both internal and external customers.