APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN
MIGAS together with Amtek are searching for the next generation of Automotive Apprentices to start their career working from Amtek’s state of the art, purpose-build premises based in Moorebank NSW.
MIGAS and Amtek are looking for ambitious and committed Apprentices who are passionate about a career in the Automotive industry.
Amtek is an Australian owned and operated business specialising in building bespoke, customised, engineered vehicular solutions for a range of clients. Their clients include government departments, Emergency services such as the Ambulance Service, Police, NSW Fire Rescue, Traffic Management Centre, and the State Emergency Service.
To find out more about the full range of Amtek’s services click here to check out their website: https://www.amtek.net.au/
This highly specialised work provides an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding working environment for Apprentices that is hard to find elsewhere. The complex range of skills you will develop working in this environment will set you up for a long and successful career. Additionally, each Apprentices receives-
- Experience in a leading Australian organisation with first class facilities;
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced Amtek Tradespeople;
- Round the clock support from a dedicated apprentice mentor;
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development;
- A structured training program through a nominated Registered Training Organisation (RTO);
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the Automotive industry;
- And more.
To discuss your application, call 1300 464 427 and speak to a MIGAS Recruitment Officer today.