Why choose an apprenticeship or traineeship?
If you are currently at school and wondering what you are going to do when you graduate, or you’re looking for a change in career direction, a trade apprenticeship or traineeship may be just what you’re looking for. Not only will gain valuable skills and practical experience, you’ll become a fully qualified and sought-after tradesperson with huge career potential.
Why you should choose MIGAS
By completing your apprenticeship through MIGAS, you will have access to:
- A dedicated field officer to support you both professionally and personally throughout your training
- A reliable payment system, making sure you are always paid on time
- Uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment to suit your apprenticeship
- The potential to be selected for our annual Mi-Scholarship awards which recognise the hard work put into their trade by our top-performers; winners receive a combination of a cash prize and additional professional development
Additional benefits of completing an apprenticeship or traineeship
- Earn while you learn – you’ll be paid while you work on the job with your host employer
- Develop transferable skills – your practical training complements the nationally recognised qualification you’ll complete, which is a skill-set you can take anywhere, even internationally
- Sought-after career prospects – becoming a skilled tradesperson can open doors to management and leadership roles, or owning your own business
- No HEC debts – most apprenticeships are fully funded by the Government