A bit about Jaybro
Jaybro is a supply partner that focuses on the infrastructure and contracting industry. Since they keep in mind the needs of their customers, they run their business in a unique way. They provide a wide array of civil consumables, tools, hardware, chemicals, fencing, road signs and much more.
Jaybro has received official certification as a Great Place to Work (TM). To achieve certification, 90% of their team of over 250 staff anonymously said that it has a great workplace culture. And most recently, Jaybro was ranked #19 on Australia's Best Workplaces list for 2021! Here are a few reasons why:
- A brilliant team culture
- Opportunities to grow
- A happy productive environment
- Work/life balance
For more information about Jaybro and its workplace culture visit their website.
You will have the opportunity to work in multiple integral business departments such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and trade counter sales.
Working in a close-knit team, you will develop the skills in:
- Accounts payables queries attended and resolved via telephone and email
- Assisting accounts team with processing and receipting invoices
- Providing administrative support to other team members - Accurately entering data into the internal system
- Liaising with suppliers - Assisting customers at the trade counter