A bit about Jaybro
Jaybro is a supply partner that focuses on the infrastructure and contracting industry. Since they keep in mind the needs of their customers, they run their business in a unique way. They provide a wide array of civil consumables, tools, hardware, chemicals, fencing, road signs and much more.
Jaybro also recently received official certification as a Great Place to Work (TM). To achieve certification, 90% of their team of over 250 staff anonymously said that Jaybro has a great workplace culture. Here are a few reasons why:
- A brilliant team culture
- Opportunities to grow
- A happy productive environment
- Work/life balance
For more information about Jaybro and its workplace culture visit their website.
What are the positions available?
We currently have Warehousing Traineeship and Business Traineeship vacancies, with a total of six positions available between the two roles.
Business Traineeships, 4 positions available
You will have the opportunity to work in multiple integral business departments such as accounts payable, accounts receivable, purchasing and trade counter sales.
Working in a close-knit team, you will develop the skills in:
- Accounts payables queries attended and resolved via telephone and email
- Assisting accounts team with processing and receipting invoices
- Providing administrative support to other team members - Accurately entering data into the internal system
- Liaising with suppliers - Assisting customers at the trade counter
Warehousing Traineeships, 2 positions available
Undertaking this two-year traineeship will give you the opportunity to become qualified in Warehousing and earn your Certificate III in Warehouse Operations.
You will learn the ins and outs of the operational running of a warehouse, which will include:
- Receive inbound stock
- Perform cycle counts
- Dispatch of orders
- Picking and packing
- Assisting customers at the trade counter
- Obtain forklift licence 6 months into the traineeship
- Opportunity to be taken on permanently post traineeship