- Multiple apprentice positions available now in locations across Australia
- Earn and learn straight out of school in your trade of choice
- MIGAS supports you through the entire process
As part of an apprenticeship you’ll be paid to receive on-the-job training in a real workplace while completing a Vocational qualification at Certificate level to become fully qualified – and MIGAS is there to support you at every step.
Choose your trade
We’re currently searching for the right people across a variety of trade areas who want to work in mining, construction, engineering, and automotive or even start their own business down the track:
- Electrical – refrigeration, air conditioning, communications, instrumentation
- Automotive – mechanical fitting, diesel, light & heavy vehicle
- Construction – carpentry, plumbing, cabinet making
- Engineering – welding, boiler making, diesel fitting, fabrication
- Traineeships – administration, sales, customer service, warehousing & logistics
Who we’re looking for
At MIGAS we’re known for the quality and commitment of our apprentices and trainees.
If you pride yourself on being on time and ready to get stuck into the job at hand, are reliable eager to learn new skills, enjoy physical work and different challenges each day then we’d like to hear from you.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, male, Indigenous, entry level and mature age applicants who are serious about completing an apprenticeship, leading to fantastic long term career prospects.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role/s. Remember to include details about your education, paid or volunteer work experience in any field, contact information and tell us why a career in skilled trades is right for you.
View the MIGAS Jobs Board.