Got 15 minutes? Walk right this way to find out if a paid apprenticeship is right for you. Chat with us in Brisbane on Monday 5 December.
Brisbane Walk-in Interviews
This is your chance to learn more about our apprenticeship program and see if it is the right fit for you. So mark your calendars and join us on Monday 5 December 2022, from 10am to 2pm in Brisbane! We look forward to seeing you there.
Date: Monday 5 December 2022
Time: Any time between 10am to 2pm
Where: MIGAS headquarters, 23 Finchley Street, Milton Qld 4064
- Our office is an easy walk from the Milton train station
- Plenty of paid and free street parking in the surrounding area
Check out the map.
It can be hard enough to get your first job after school without adding extra hurdles.
So, we're keeping things simple and all about getting to know you. Get yourself along to our next Brisbane Walk-in Interview session to find out about paid apprenticeships and traineeships.
Simply drop in with a copy of your resume (not to worry if you don't have one…) and a form of ID (such as a student card or driver's licence) and one of our Apprentice Placement Specialists will guide you through the rest.
- Find out if an apprenticeship is right for you and what it involves
- See what apprenticeship job openings are available now
- If you know where you want to go, apply for an apprenticeship on the spot
- Tell us about yourself without feeling stressed or nervous in a formal interview setting
If you feel more relaxed coming with a parent or mate, then bring them along.
What to bring:
- A copy of your resume if you have one
- A current form of photo identification
- A positive attitude and an open mind to lots of opportunities
Smart casual dress is totally appropriate and plan for around a 15-20 minute chat.
Apprenticeships and Traineeships Trade Areas
- Fabrication and Engineering
- Automotive and Mechanical
- Business and Administration
- Warehousing and logistics
Get a feel for a wide range of apprenticeships available with MIGAS now – check out the jobs board before you arrive for your interview.