The Trainee Academy
Specialists in Non-Trade Traineeships
Powered by MIGAS, The Trainee Academy is your business partner for recruiting, employing, training and coaching apprentices and trainees in a broad range of non-trade disciplines.
Non-trades training is usually structured as a traineeship (rather than an apprenticeship) and provides a career pathway in clerical and administrative areas across a broad range of industry sectors.
The Trainee Academy specialises in sourcing placing and supporting employers seeking emerging workforce talent in the following areas:
- Business and management
- Human resources and marketing
- Health and allied health assistance
- Medical service and administration
- Education support and teacher aides
- Property services
- Tourism and retail workers
- Information Technology helpdesk and support
- Government services
- Customer service and call centres
Hire a Trainee for Your Business
MIGAS will find, place and coach your trainees for the duration of their training. This is a Group Training employment model under which the trainee attends your workplace and is effectively a member of your team. In addition, they’ll attend training and develop practical workplace skills under your supervision and with our ongoing coaching including visits to your workplace.
Group Training is an outsourced solution that enables you to find the talent you need without the workload that typically comes along with onboarding, administering, progressing and tracking a new staff member that is required to meet a range of training milestones.
Here’s what we’ll do:
- Advertise, recruit and prepare all employment documentation to onboard your new trainee
- Process payroll including timesheet management, leave and superannuation entitlements
- Advise and educate all parties on the legislative and regulatory requirements of traineeships
- Coach your trainee on performance, skills development, attitude and expectations of the workplace
- Support you with HR and Safety issues management with expert guidance and advice
- Visit your workplace for progress meetings and ensure all aspects of the employment and training are being met