Your Trade Career: Business Administration Traineeships
As a business trainee, you will be set up with all the professional tools required to hunt down endless opportunities in the business world.
A traineeship offers you a foundation to have a successful career.
Business traineeships offer you exposure to different multi-line phone systems, different Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and their maintenance as well as how to provide excellent administration support. As someone interested in working in a business environment, you will find a traineeship like this invaluable for your early career.
By doing a Business Traineeship through MIGAS you could find yourself in any number of unique industries. You could find yourself in a role that allows you to work through the ranks to management level. Or possible seeking further education and qualification that will allow you to develop your own business or seek out affluent opportunities in the corporate world.
A Day on the Job in Business Administration
- Answering incoming calls from customers, taking messages or transferring calls to assist with the enquiry
- Formatting business documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and other business IT systems
- Collecting and distributing incoming mail as well as arranging couriers and post collection for outgoing mail
- Monitoring and managing email enquiries ensuring they are delivered to the right person for timely responses
- Communicating professionally with IT, Marketing, Finance, Sales and Executive departments
- Coordinating the accurate entry of customer, client, product and/or research information into related database systems
A Business Traineeship qualification typically requires a 12 to 18-month traineeship. MIGAS will facilitate your practical work placement with one of our quality host employers. In addition to on-the-job training, we will assist you with enrolment through a Registered Training Organisation to complete your certification.
With MIGAS you will be fully supported throughout the duration of your placement by a Field Officer and by the wider MIGAS Apprentices and Trainees community.