Digital Marketing Traineeship
If you’re ready to break into the ever-growing marketing industry, a Digital Marketing Traineeship is a great way to jumpstart your career.
MIGAS traineeships offer exposure to every aspect of the job, allowing you to build the skills you need to succeed.
A Digital Marketing Traineeship can lead to a rewarding career and any number of specialisations within the digital marketing industry. Completing this traineeship allows you to build the skills you need to start your career, choose a specialisation, and find success as a Digital Marketer.
It takes approximately 12 months to complete a Digital Marketing Traineeship. MIGAS will facilitate your work placement with one of the high quality employers in our network.
Your host employer will provide on-the-job training, and MIGAS will support you to enrol in a Registered Training Organisation to complete a nationally accredited qualification.
A Day on the Job in Digital Marketing
A Digital Marketing Traineeship provides exposure to a variety of marketing tasks and areas focus, which include:
- Formatting and creating documents in Microsoft Office, Canva, Adobe Cloud and other marketing tools, including AI
- Communicating professionally with marketing stakeholders to discuss projects and requirements
- Creating, editing and uploading written content, images and videos to the company website and social media
- Collecting digital marketing data from websites, social media accounts and other sources
- Reporting on the outcomes of digital marketing activities to team leaders, directors and other departments
Digital Marketing Trainee Skill Requirements
Necessary skills for a digital marketing traineeship include:
- Creativity and an eye for design
- Communication skills
- Learning and adaptability to different software
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
MIGAS Digital Marketing Trainee, Christie, on the job at her host company, Jaybro Group.
Find a Traineeship
MIGAS has 35 years of experience helping thousands of Australians become qualified and skilled employees in their field of choice.
View our Jobs Board for current traineeship opportunities.