QGC Pathways is about creating opportunities for individuals to establish a career pathway with a world-leading organisation while completing a nationally accredited qualification.
We look for apprentices and trainees who are passionate, ambitious and committed to being part of something big and exciting.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world-leading organisation with first-class facilities
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced technicians at the Shell-operated QGC business
- Round the clock support from a dedicated apprentice/trainee mentor
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development
- A structured training program through TAFE
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the Western Down region