QGC Pathways is about creating opportunities for individuals to establish a career pathway with a world-leading organisation while completing a nationally accredited qualification.
We are searching for apprentices and trainees who are passionate, ambitious and committed to being part of something big and exciting.
The following vacancies are available, all with a January 2022 start date:
- Business Traineeship with the Operations Team
- Business Traineeship with the Land Access Team
- Business Traineeship within a supply chain focused part of the business
- Civil Construction Apprenticeship
- Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship
We encourage local residents of the Western Downs region looking for long term work to apply.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world-leading organisation with first-class facilities
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced technicians at the Shell operated QGC business
- Round the clock support from a dedicated apprentice/trainee mentor
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development
- A structured training program through TAFE
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the Western Downs region