Whether you’re a manager, supervisor or a trusted member of the team, it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be asked to train others. It could be a new staff member, apprentice or a current team member who needs to learn a new skill set, business procedure, technical software or machinery.
But where do you start – make a plan or dive right in? Developing skills around training others can help make the process smooth, and ensure that the team members you’re responsible for training are getting the most out of it.
Being able to delivery training concisely, effectively and in an engaging way is a skill that will set you up for a successful career.
What you’ll learn
- How to identify why someone may need training;
- How to plan training;
- How to conduct a skills audit;
- What are training goals and how to set them;
- The significance of different learning styles in a training environment;
- How to design a needs assessed training program;
- How to assess the effectiveness of the training.
This course is ideal for
- Those known as a specialist or expert in a particular area in their business, such as safety or compliance;
- Managers or supervisors who take part in inducting and training new staff;
- Anyone who is leading a team and looking to develop a better understanding of internal training.