Origin is Australia's leading integrated energy company and is focused on providing employment opportunities for the communities in which they operate. The four roles will be based in the Surat Basin region and may work across Origin sites in Condabri Central, Talinga, Reedy Creek (Yuleba) and Spring Gully.
We look for apprentices and trainees who are passionate, ambitious and committed to be part of something big and exciting.
Each apprentice and trainee receives:
- Experience in a world class organisation with first class facilities;
- On-the-job training and support from highly skilled and experienced technicians at Origin Energy;
- Round the clock support from a dedicated mentor;
- Access to obtain a yearly MIGAS Scholarship to fund further skill development;
- A structured training program through TAFE;
- A solid foundation to build a successful career in the Western Downs region;
- And more.
The 2019 intake will be offering six positions across the following roles:
- Electrical Instrumentation and Control (Dual Trade) Apprenticeship (5 year duration)
- Mechanical Fitting Apprenticeship (4 year duration)
- Process Plant Operations Traineeship (2 year duration)
- Wellsite Operations Traineeship (2 year duration)